Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Path That I Tread On...

This poem is dedicated to Mamma, Papa, Di, Jiju and all my friends...

I look at the road, ready to depart,
With a smile on my face, but with a heavy heart
I chose a road, where i had to walk alone,
Away from family, away from home.

I start the journey with alot of enthusiasm
Decide to be focused and work with passion
Lost all of it right in the beginning
Lost the zeal, the passion for winning

I still see what I dream, I still see my goal,
But the confident me, somebody stole
Will I be able to achieve it, or is it beyond me
Is all I think, no matter what may be.

Expectations to fulfill, dreams to achieve,
How can I have it, when in myself I don't believe?
I gather myself, start afresh with a stern belief,
Someday, the expectation I will fulfill, the dreams I will achieve.

3 comments:

  1. Really nice work, Sherry.
    I hope that someday comes soon for you!
    Keep writing. You write amazingly well.

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice flow of thoughts in juz few words.. :) Kudos.

    ReplyDelete